Welcome

Visit us online at www.minimethodists.org.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Waves of Mercy have me rejoicing!

He's not too animated in chapel... mostly you can just see his little lips mouthing words. But when he gets home well that's another story and his mom sends me this video.



And this little red head loves the same song.



This is what we're all about here at FUMC. Casting out the seed of God's word into the hearts of kids. We teach His word through song and lesson, and games. It happens on Sundays and Wednesdays and any other day of the week we run into kids we know... some we don't.

Just this week we learn about baptism and I hear one of our mini-Methodist has taken the next step of faith. 
I'm all full of praise today... for little boys singing, and pink pajamas... for moms who send videos that make me smile... for volunteer hands that drive vans, cook snacks, and teach. 

I'm rejoicing over God's word planted in the hearts of little ones who take steps to follow Jesus. This is truly what I live for... the reason we do what we do. What a reason to celebrate!