Welcome

Visit us online at www.minimethodists.org.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Time is Now!

Oh the plans we are making to be ready for our Wednesday kids. Some of us are working hard on driver's licenses so we have more bus drivers. Others are preparing options, purchasing craft supplies, and getting our transportation vehicles in check.

And me? I'm watching the registrations come in and giving thanks for the opportunity to share Jesus with children for another school year. I'm praying for more volunteers in areas like bible study teachers and assistants. I'm scheduling classes, writing curriculum and trying to figure out how the change in school pick-up times is gonna work. Just the normal first week in August kind of thing.

So what about you? Have you considered volunteering your time on Wednesdays? Most importantly... have you registered your children yet? I may sound like a nag at this point, but I don't want anyone to miss out. Take a few minutes and complete the registration at minimethodists.org.

You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with wrong information. Not a great time for my technical gear to go on the blink, but we won't let it stop us.

Mini-Methodists' first Wednesday will be September 7th. We're planning a surprise for Sunday, August 21st. Mark your calendars and join us for worship that Sunday. More details coming soon on this big event.