Welcome

Visit us online at www.minimethodists.org.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Little by Little

There's something to be said about accomplishing a task little by little. I've been working on our new website for a while now...like hours and hours. Most of it learning how to work all the tools and gadgets to make it look the way I picture it in my head. Mostly I haven't quite made the picture a reality but it is coming along.

I've made more mistakes than I can count but finally the Home page is complete. At first glance it doesn't feel like much especially when there's so much more to do. But they say Rome wasn't built in a day and so I keep pushing myself to get a little done each week.

It's not much different than how God works in our lives as well. Most of us would like the gratification of being completely changed by Jesus the instant we decide to surrender our lives to His way. But it just hasn't happened that way for me.

I'm more of a little by little kind of girl. Most of my time is spent learning how to use the gifts He's given. I've made so many more mistakes than not. I often don't measure up to the picture I think Jesus wants me to be. At first glance it doesn't really look like God has done very much especially when there's SO MUCH MORE that needs to be done. I guess I'm learning something on this website designing adventure.

In the end, little by little, still gets the job done! What's that saying?

Be patient, God isn't finished with me yet!
 


Come check out the slow but steady progress at minimethodists.org. Be sure and take time to register you kids for the 2015-2016 school year.